Better Issue Reporting for Manufacturing
IssueHQ improves reporting efficiency, delivering real-time operations data for manufacturing managers.
Scroll down to learn more, or request more information by clicking the button below.
How IssueHQ Works
Introducing a better way to see and manage work orders.
Broken machinery and unusable equipment represent one of the leading causes in decreased manufacturing facility productivity. In fact, it’s estimated poor work order management leads to millions of dollars’ worth of facility downtime per month – that represents a major loss in profitability.
By improving work order reporting, managers experience a significant improvement in uptime.
There are several barriers to good work order reporting:
- Complex software. Software solutions like SAP are complex and difficult to use, even for experienced managers. If a facility employs low-level or temporary workers, training them to properly report work orders in SAP is virtually impossible.
- Frustrating workflows. Workers want to take the past of least resistance, but most work order software is too difficult. If something is too complicated to do, most workers simply won’t do it. This causes a significant increase in the amount of time between when an issue occurs and when it is reported.
- Inaccurate reporting. When reporting is difficult or complex, the possibility for error is very high. This means many reports effectively need to be re-written by managers before being processes (and other inefficiencies).
IssueHQ resolves these issues and more to deliver fast, accurate, simple issue reporting to improve your facility’s productivity.
Want to learn more about how IssueHQ can help your team decrease downtime?
IssueHQ Gives Your Company Real-Time Visibility into Your Entire Workforce
By making work orders easier to submit, IssueHQ improves the efficiency of issue reporting in your organization.
Here’s how it works:
- A worker notices something that needs to be fixed.
- He or she opens up IssueHQ, taps “Submit New Issue,” takes a photo, and fills in a few details.
- The manager receives a notification instantly about the new issue and can view it via email or right in the app.
- The manager can then deal with the issue, enter it properly into software like SAP, or contact the worker for more information.
As you can see, IssueHQ is much simpler than teaching all workers how to properly submit work orders. Managers can enter new issues into their reporting software correctly the first time, decreasing reporting errors. Workers are more likely to submit issues when they happen because it’s not overly difficult or complicated. And temporary workers don’t need any special training on how to use the app – everything is designed with user experience first.
Learn More About IssueHQ
IssueHQ is currently available to small and mid-sized manufacturing facilities in the United States. If this is you, let’s chat about how IssueHQ can streamline your issue reporting, cut downtime, and improve productivity.